Wednesday, December 1, 2010

BLOG FIVE

BLOG FIVE


My best friends are my world. Our relationship has grown so very strong. We know how each other feels when we are faced with certain situations and what to expect from one another. The only concern I have is about my attitude problem. I tend to get mad over little petty things that should not bother me. For instance, the other day Ashley and I were going half on dinner when suddenly I got mad because she said something. I really don’t remember why we got into it, but I know if I continue to act the way I act, I will not have the pleasure of my best friends being there for me. Just to think about Ashley not being my friend makes me want to cry. Even though I have only known her for about six years now, if I let my attitude get in the way of our friendship I would not be able to forgive myself. But some of the things she do and say provoke me to have an attitude. I just really hope nothing will never come in between our friendship, especially my attitude or a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment